www.chspharmacy.ae belongs to Community Health Solutions LLC and its affiliated group of pharmacies, referred to below as (“CHS community Pharmacy” or “CHS Pharmacy” or “Website” or “We”).
1. Absolute confidentiality
www.chspharmacy.ae (also referred to as "CHS Pharmacy" or "Website" or "We") is totally committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of any personal information received from you ("Customer"). At CHS Community Pharmacy, the confidentiality of our customers is a top priority.
2. Your consent
- 2.2 As part of providing our Services to you, we may need to send routine communications to you, such as order transaction emails and other administrative messages through email and notifications posted on the website or through other means available, including text and other forms of messaging. Though we prefer to communicate with our Customers via email, as may be deemed necessary, you agree to receive our phone calls, related to your orders/request on www.chspharmacy.ae.
- 2.3 When you sign up to receive our e-newsletters, we may periodically send emails about new products, special offers, or other information, which you may find interesting and beneficial as well. If you do not wish to receive promotional information from us, you can, at any time, choose to opt-out of receiving CHS Community Pharmacy promotional e-newsletters. To unsubscribe from our e-newsletters, you can follow the directions included in the e-newsletter.
- 2.4 You must ensure to provide us with your correct or up-to-date Personal Information. This will allow us to contact you for further correspondence with respect to your order at www.chspharmacy.ae. We are not responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us, which may affect your shopping experience on our website.
- 2.5 If, at any time, you want to access, update, modify or eliminate any of your account information at www.chspharmacy.ae, you may do so by clicking "Your Account", and then review/change your personal information as you want it to be.
- 2.6 www.chspharmacy.ae may, in the future, request other optional information from you in order to customize the website to deliver personalized service to our Customers.
3. What information we collect about you
- 3.1 We do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information. However, you might provide us with your personal and demographic information – including your name, gender, age, address, phone number, email address and your medical prescription(s) – in the following ways:
- 3.1.1 As a new customer, when you register/create an account, place your order, or upload your medical prescription at www.chspharmacy.ae;
- 3.1.2 As an existing customer, when you update your existing profile on www.chspharmacy.ae;
- 3.1.3 When you sign up for e-newsletters at www.chspharmacy.ae;
- 3.1.4 When you use our ‘Chat with our Pharmacist’ service, ‘Contact us’ or submit your customer feedback by phone or email.
- 3.2 During your visit to our website, we may automatically receive technical information about your computer/device, including your computer operating system, time-zone, browser type and browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol settings on the Internet.
- 3.3 When you browse our website, we may also collect information regarding the pages you viewed, the web addresses from which you arrive or click through to, time spent on certain pages, download errors and page response times. All this information helps us analyze customers' trends and preferences, and thus assists us in improving our service to you.
4. How we use the information collected from you
- 4.1 We will collect and retain your personally identifiable information only to the extent that it is necessary to fulfil our services to you. Any personal information submitted by you to the website or collected by us will be used ONLY for the purposes mentioned below:
- 4.1.1 To carry out our obligations arising from your requests for our products and services;
- 4.1.2 To improve our website's functionality, and to customize your future shopping experience with us;
- 4.1.3 To make sure that our website content is presented in the manner that is most effective for you;
- 4.1.4 To communicate with you about any changes to our services;
- 4.1.5 To verify your identity and perform checks to prevent fraud.
5. With whom we share your information
5.1 We do not sell, rent or exchange any personally identifiable information that you provide to us through this website with any third party for commercial reasons. However, we engage trusted online payment service partners to perform payment processing and authorization services (for net banking or credit/debit card validation). Through your use of the www.chspharmacy.ae Services, you consent to our collection and transfer of your information to our payment service partner websites.
In case you decide to create an account at www.chspharmacy.ae and choose to save a credit card as preferred payment method, your payment details may be stored solely for your future orders with us to provide you with the support service in fulfilling your orders in a quick and easy way, but by no means personally identifiable information will be sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
6. Who has access to your information
Your personally identifiable information can be accessed only on a need-to-know basis by certain www.chspharmacy.ae employees who are designated to carry out your requested activity, and all such employees are bound to strict confidentiality obligations.
8. Security policy
We guarantee that all your personal information with us is secure. www.chspharmacy.ae takes careful precaution to protect our Customers' personal information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure or unauthorized modification. To prevent unauthorized access, we have put in place the latest industry-standard security technology and procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. Your personal information is encrypted and is protected with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all information you input. We store your personally identifiable information on the computer servers placed in a secure environment. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personally identifiable information, no company, including our Website, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
9. Maintain confidentiality of your prescription
We understand the confidential nature of the prescription you provide us to process your medication order and we treat your prescription as a protected information.