Hydrocolloid gel plasters for treating blisters, corns, cracked heels, bunion, callous, sports heel & underfoot.
Compeed hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. Acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance to relieve blister pain immediately and protect and cushion against rubbing.
Offers fast wound healing. Stays in place for several days.
Individual experience may vary.
How to use
Directions to use:
1. Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
2. Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
3. Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
4. Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
5. To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
on all orders
We prefer to keep it clear:
- No service charges.
- No minimum spend.
Same day delivery
within 2 hours
- Same day delivery on orders placed before 9 PM.
- Receive your products within 2 hours at your preferred location.
Taking care of our
community since 2006
- Genuine pharmacy care for your well-being.
- Over 15 pharmacies in the UAE.